Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes Into Stepping Stones for Success
Amazing and life-changing book.
Read it if you want to overcome any
or you want to have a new definition of failure. I regret not reading this book early, even though it was lying in my bookshelf for quite a long time.
“If you’re not failing, you’re probably not really moving forward.
WHAT WILL THIS BOOK TEACH YOU?
- Learn a new definition of failure
- Remove the ‘you’ from failure
- Take action and reduce your fear.
- Change your response to failure by accepting responsibility
- Don’t let the failure from outside get inside you
- Say goodbye to yesterday
- Change yourself, and your world changes
- Get over yourself and start giving yourself
- 10. Find the benefit in every bad experience.
- If at first you do succeed, try something harder
“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like and do what you’d rather not.”
“Ninety percent of all those who fail are not actually defeated. They simply quit.”
“As the saying goes, ‘God uses people who fail—‘cause there aren’t any other kind around.‘
“If you don’t learn the easy lessons, they get harder. (Pain is one way the universe gets your attention.)
About the Author
John C. Maxwell is a
New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages.
#1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world.
“There are only two rules for being successful. One, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.” TAKE ACTION